DMCA Copyright Policy - fatassbooty.com
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement very seriously. In accordance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all such claims as per our Notice and Takedown Policy, as outlined below.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
As stated in Title 17, Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, any notice of alleged infringement must be submitted in writing. In order to be effective, this notice must include the following:
- A description of the work that is claimed to be infringed, or a representative list in the event that multiple works are claimed to be infringed.
- A description of the location of the allegedly infringing material, including its specific URL on the website or other information that will enable us to locate the material.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material is being used without the consent of the copyright holder, or an agent thereof, or the law.
- A statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner of the allegedly infringed material.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of an individual authorized to act on your behalf.
Any DMCA notifications that do not include all of the information listed above will be deemed invalid and will receive no response.
To file a DMCA Notice, please send the required information through our contact form.
According to Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any knowingly misrepresented claims of copyright infringement are subject to legal consequences. Any person submitting a false claim may be held liable for damages.
Take Down Procedure
It is our policy to take down material that is claimed to be an infringement of copyright or based on facts or circumstances indicates infringing activity. It is also our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers, and we will take swift action to terminate access to any infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to modify, alter or add to this policy, and all affected persons should check back on a regular basis to keep up to date on any such changes.