Privacy Statement - fatassbooty.com
By continuing to access and use our website, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy. Therefore, we advise you to read this policy carefully to ensure your complete understanding of those terms.
Our website is not meant for individuals who are under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from such individuals.
We process your personal data in as secure a manner as possible and protect it against unauthorized processing, loss, or damage.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
You may find links on our website to third-party websites or services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for third-party practices regarding the collection and sharing of personal data, and therefore we encourage you to read the policies of all websites you visit when you leave our site
You may contact us with questions about this policy via our contact form.
Information we collect
We collect information about you when you visit our website. The types of information we collect depends upon whether you are a member or a browser of the website and are described below:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - We collect passively provided information from all users of the website, which includes information such as your IP address, time zone, geographic location, and other technical information about your device and the actions that you take while using the website.
Collection of information
The collection of your data is accomplished using the following methods:
Active Collection - You may voluntarily provide us with information when you register as a member of the website, post any materials to the website, such as comments, or communicate with us in any way, such as via email or feedback form.
How we use your information
The following are the main purposes for our collection and use of your data:
- To provide the website and your ability to interact with the website's features
- To display content and advertising that is in line with your interests
- For research and analysis to determine potential improvements to the website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to keep the website functioning as it should
- To allow communication with you and for the provision of customer support
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Information we share
It is not our policy to share the personal data of users, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Companies and contractors who perform services integral to the support of our business, and only for use in providing those services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Law enforcement agencies, government regulators, courts and any such organizations for the purposes of meeting legal or regulatory obligations or to protect our rights or the rights of other people
Your rights regarding your information
You have the right to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, or request a copy or transfer of the personal information in your account by contacting us.
Transfer of information to other countries
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.